About Getting Same Value in Both Rows in Website using Excel.

Hi All,
I am Adding Invoice Details in New Invoice Window in Invoicely Website using Excel Sheet using Blue Prism 6.0 Studio. I am using HTML Mode for Automating To Enter Product Details in Enter Product Description in New Invoice in Invoicely Website. But I am getting Duplicate Values in Multiple Rows for Product Details in Enter Invoice Details in Invoicely Webiste. I need help about Issue in Flow in Add Product Details in Enter Invoice in Invoicely VBO. I am sharing the Screenshot of the Flow and Result Window.
View attachment Product_Item_Description_Table.png

Attachments

• Flow_Diagram_of_Add_Details_from_Excel_Sheet.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Flow_Diagram_of_Add_Invoice_Details_in_Enter_Invoice_Screen.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Duplicate_Product_Item_Details_in_New_Invoice_Window.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

VJR

Hi RohitSuperCool0097,

Are you passing the Product Data collection from the 'Read Products Data from Excel' to the 'Enter Product Item Details' page?
Or have you made the Collection available to all pages by clicking the check box in its properties?

Either way you do, the collection should be made available to the 'Enter Product Item Details' page.

In that page, the flow should be somewhat similar like the below:

-Read Products data from Excel
-Count no of rows in Collection -> [Count]
-Set [RowNumber] = 0 "Data Item to increment row inside the collection"

-Start Loop

-Calc stage to increment [RowNumber] by 1
-Enter Product Item
-Calculate Amount
-Write Product Amount
-Select Unit of Product

-Add Decision stage for the below condition:
--If [RowNumber] = [Count] "this means you have reached the last row of collection and no new item needs to be added" -> Yes -> go to End loop

--If No -> "this means there are still rows in the collection and new new item needs to be added" -> Select New Item option -> go to End Loop

-End Loop

-Click Save button

Are you passing the Product Data collection from the 'Read Products Data from Excel' to the 'Enter Product Item Details' page?
Thanks Sir For Reply. Yes Sir I am passing values from Read Product Data from Excel to Enter Product Item Details Action Page in Invoicely VBO.

-Set [RowNumber] = 0 "Data Item to increment row inside the collection"
Hello Sir, I did not understand How to Set [RowNumber] = 0. Whether I need to declare [RowNumber] as field in Collection and Excel? Can you Send me How Data Flow Diagram of Collections and Enter Product Item Details would be.

Last edited:

VJR

Hello Sir, I did not understand How to Set [RowNumber] = 0. Whether I need to declare [RowNumber] as field in Collection and Excel?
[RowNumber] is a "Data Item to increment row inside the collection"
Have a Data Item and in its properties give its Initial Value as 0.

Hello Sir, I am sending you the screenshots of Flow. Please let me whether the Flow is correct or not. Also Please Help me about Adding Decision Stage for Getting Last Row Count of Collection, What to Declare in Decision Properties in Enter Product Item Details.

Attachments

• About_Initialise_Rows_Count_Value.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
  • About_Rows_Count_Data_Item_Properties.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Increment_Rows_Count_Screeenshot.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 4

VJR

Hello Sir, I am sending you the screenshots of Flow. Please let me whether the Flow is correct or not. Also Please Help me about Adding Decision Stage for Getting Last Row Count of Collection, What to Declare in Decision Properties in Enter Product Item Details.
What is the output data item of Count Collection?

Hello Sir!
As Suggested by you. I used count and RowsNumber as 0 Data Items and also used Decision Stage. But I am Getting Such Output. Please suggest the Proper Solution to Problem. I am sending the Screenshots of Flow and Result of Flow of Invoicely VBO. The RowsNumber Value is 8 and Count Value is 3. The RowsNumber Value is getting incremented by 1. Sir, Please Let me know about Issue in Flow.

Attachments

• New_Flow_Diagram_of_Enter_Product_Item_Details_.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Increment_Rows_Count_Calculation_Properties.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Comparsion_of_Collection_Rows_with_Count_Screenshot.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Output_of_New_Invoice_window.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Output_of_RowsNumber_and_Count_Value_.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

VJR

Hello Sir!
As Suggested by you. I used count and RowsNumber as 0 Data Items and also used Decision Stage. But I am Getting Such Output. Please suggest the Proper Solution to Problem. I am sending the Screenshots of Flow and Result of Flow of Invoicely VBO. The RowsNumber Value is 8 and Count Value is 3. The RowsNumber Value is getting incremented by 1. Sir, Please Let me know about Issue in Flow.
Hi RohitSuperCool0097,
I cannot suggest you a complete approach as I am not in direct interaction with the system you are working on. But I can guide you with inputs and you can share if something doesn't sound right or if its not workable for you.
Basically you need to loop through the collection and get each row. At first you can read each row of some sample data in a fresh new test page.
In your diagram once you are reading outside the loop and again after loop has started. Probably that may be causing the same first item to be read again.