Accessibility modus (cannot match Windows/Fields)

Niszwa

Hello i am in need of some help.

I am trying to play my proces on a different workstation VDI ( Virtual desktop infrastructure) But it seems like the proces can only be played when i am actually looking at the screen. We believe its because of the accessibility mode but we are not sure.

Can someone confirm this or are we just making crazy judgements.

The message that keep popping up is:
ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Activeer scherm (inlogscherm)' on page 'Opstarten' - Could not identify process owning the current foreground window

I too am receiving exactly the same error. The bot runs fine in debug mode in my system but when executed from control room, im getting the error "Could not identify process owning the current foreground window". I am using AA mode and Surface automation techniques in the bot development. Can someone give ideas how to resolve this issue.

sina.hassani

Hello i am in need of some help.

I am trying to play my proces on a different workstation VDI ( Virtual desktop infrastructure) But it seems like the proces can only be played when i am actually looking at the screen. We believe its because of the accessibility mode but we are not sure.

Can someone confirm this or are we just making crazy judgements.

The message that keep popping up is:
ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Activeer scherm (inlogscherm)' on page 'Opstarten' - Could not identify process owning the current foreground window

Hi,

Did you find a solution to this?