Active work Queue

Mansoor

Hi all

Can anybody help me to get details about Active work queue in Blue Prism.
What is a Active Work Queue?
Where is it used?
How to Configure it?

It will be helpful if you can provide a example or video or a blog where i can get some details about this.

Thanks in advance.

VJR

Hi Mansoor

Please do refer to the detailed explanation in a separate guide specifically available for Work Queue and can be downloaded from the Blue Prism portal.

VJR

Please provide details on where exactly that explanation can be found?
Login to the Blue Prism portal and the guides will be available under Learning > Guides. You can also use the search box and search for a specific guide.

MikkkelSkat

The documenatation is pretty bad in the BP forum. Anyone here having some knowledge about it? Is active queues a way to start a proces without using the scheduler?

ramr

hello

in active queue if we are given 3 resource in one group. then process running on three resources what if one resource goes to offline. is process going to be terminated.

bot1robot

@ramr
In this case , the target resource value is decremented - ie. no other session is created to take its place for that particular resource. Sessions on another resources will continue to run.

Hope this helps.

Sapna soni

The documenatation is pretty bad in the BP forum. Anyone here having some knowledge about it? Is active queues a way to start a proces without using the scheduler?

I as well want to know . Is it not required to schedule a process if it contains active queue? How does the session starts first run?