Attach to Subwindow

omegadash

Hi, I have a Windows Desktop application with a number of tables that can only be read by Blue Prism if you attach to the sub window. The only issue is that I can only attach to the Sub Window at launch, if I detach and try to attach again it is unable to find the application. Attaching back to the parent Window indicates that there is NO INJECTOR when trying to read the table. See the application navigator screenshot attached, the Document Search window is the sub window I need to attach to. Any advice? Is there a way to view the process name of the currently attached application?

View attachment 1562934053461.png

Jitendra

Hi,

Did you try attaching the "Sub Window"? While attaching this "Sub Window" what parameters are you passing? can you share?

Thank you,
Jitendra

omegadash

Hi,

Did you try attaching the "Sub Window"? While attaching this "Sub Window" what parameters are you passing? can you share?

Thank you,
Jitendra
I figured something out, it does not attach to the sub window but to read from the table you need to be on your first attach for the application. If you detach and attach again you will not be able to attach and will receive the NO INJECTOR error when trying to read from the table. Any advice around this update?