Automation Challenge. This looks interesting.

Rich

That’s the whole point of the challenge :)

You need to find a way to identify the correct fields for each submission.

Varun Kumar

@VJR congrats. I need ur help on this . Like how were you able to manage populating all the values as there are two types of tables don't know which would come first .. so how did you do that ?

Varun Kumar

Hi @VJR , Sorry for the delayed response, i was out of station with no internet access, Regarding the topic i wanted to know how were you able to design a bot while the fields were changing, like i got to know that my way ( the one i was mentioning two tables thing)was wrong, can you help me on this???

VJR

Hi Varun,

Since the fields are changing and not fixed it is clear that something dynamic has to be used.
So all I can tell you is this exercise can be worked upon using the Dynamic Match feature of Blue Prism. You need to observe certain things, do some analysis and identify which attributes are changing and can be used to identify an element and use dynamic match feature on that attribute. There could very well be several methods to work on this activity. So do not stick with one approach.

tb12

hi guys.. i tried doing this.. the process somehow runs smoothly but i m getting success rate is NaN%.. i have no idea how.. can anyone help me out with this.?Capture fastest.PNG

VJR

Hi tb12,

Usually NaN (standing for "not a number") shows when the result of a mathematical calculation cannot be represented as a meaningful number.
The above message says 0 out of 0 fields were correct. Do you think that is a right message? Were the textbox entries for each submission (at least 1) correct? Or do you think the webpage has interpreted even that 0 of 0 message as wrong?

I just checked by putting wrong entries for all submissions but it does not give a NaN error and shows 0.00%. So it is quite weird to see this message. Are you seeing any script error on your browser at the bottom left hand corner when you get this message? Its a small yellow icon with an exclamation mark on it.

Last edited:

KPrasanth9

HI Team,
I have completed the challenge with 100%, I have used AA mode to find the elements and used to switch to the text tab and used send Hotkeys to send the attributes to specific fields.

Could you guys let me know if there is any other way i can use other than Send hot keys ?

Please guide me with some inputs such that i will try to do that.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasanth

1528021095077.png

saphalya

Hi Varun,

Since the fields are changing and not fixed it is clear that something dynamic has to be used.
So all I can tell you is this exercise can be worked upon using the Dynamic Match feature of Blue Prism. You need to observe certain things, do some analysis and identify which attributes are changing and can be used to identify an element and use dynamic match feature on that attribute. There could very well be several methods to work on this activity. So do not stick with one approach.
was able to do it easily using UIPath but blue prism has not been kind enough so far, VJR can you please provide few more pointers in solving this puzzle

VJR

was able to do it easily using UIPath but blue prism has not been kind enough so far, VJR can you please provide few more pointers in solving this puzzle
Ok, so what are the details of the logic you used using UIPath?