Solved Blue Prism Certification

Bakhi

Hi
I am currently working on Blue Prism and want to give certification exam for the same. What is the procedure? I have already registered on Pearsonvue.com.
What should I prepare and what is the level of exam?

adebroise

RPA Ninja
Staff member
@Bakhi great to see you’re looking to sit the blue prism accredited developer exam.

All the information you need around the scope of the exam and booking process is on the blue prism portal:

https://portal.blueprism.com/

Once you’ve logged in, go to Learning then Developer Accreditation. This page contains all the exam profiles and details around the process.

Good luck for your exam!

Hi , I have cleared AD01 BP certification, How to get the certificate ?.. I have receive only score card thru Pearson Vue ...

Thanks
Baskar

VJR

Hi gnanabhaskar,

Congratulations on clearing the exam. I too had this question earlier so I had contacted BP for this reason.
Go to your external training information on the BP portal. It will be available there.
If it is not available now, give it a few days. I'm not sure how many, but even then if it is not then you will have to directly contact BP.

Vimal25

HI @gnanabhaskar.1980 ,

Thanks for you certification , Actually I am also want to clear exam so please suggest some help .

1- What is procedure and which section question come and other things .

Thanks for your advance support.

Vimal

Snehas2201

Hi can someone help me how to prepare for AD01 certification exam. Right now I have completed foundation training and know about basic concepts. Is it enough to clear exam?

VJR

Hi Snehas2201,

On the Blue Prism portal there are 2 pdfs available for Developer Accreditation. Go through both of them. One of the pdfs have the complete list of topics in scope for the exam. Refer Post #2 here.

There is another section in the pdf that says about the preparation materials to go through for the exam like - Guides, Self Tests, etc. There are separate Guides for Work Queues, Exception Handling, Object Design, etc. These contain information in further details that are not in the Foundation course.
Information on where the guides and self-tests will be available is mentioned here in Post #6.

Snehas2201

Thank you so much for your response.

One more doubt is I have not worked on this much. So those documents are sufficient? I am planning to take exam on June 11th.plz advise me

VJR

Hi Sneha,

If BP has given those details in the Preparation section then that should be sufficient. In reality if you have thoroughly gone through that PDF, Blue Prism has recommended to attend the certification after having an hands-on experience with the tool for at least 3 months. Don't get anxious after reading this statement since it is also mentioned that it can be given at any time and is just a recommendation. There are several people who I know (including myself) who have attended and cleared the exam prior to much of any hands-on experience. But on the other hand it also matters on how much of BP knowledge you have gathered so far. Also whether you will be able to quickly grasp the question and answer it, since there is time involved and also some questions are diagram based which may not be easily understandable just through the documentation.
In short - the examination is not difficult to crack, but shouldn't be taken lightly too.

Srilov

Hi , I have cleared AD01 BP certification, How to get the certificate ?.. I have receive only score card thru Pearson Vue ...

Thanks
Baskar

Hi Bhaskar,

Congratulations on completing the certification. It will be helpful if you share us the tips to complete the Certification.

tuncer yukler

Hi Guys,
I'm not working in RPA field I'm a programmer I want to get ad01. where can I find domains and book or complete study guide to study exam?
Thank you.

VJR

Hi tuncer yukler,

There are some posts on this page itself with the required information.
For instance Post #2 from @adebroise and also Post #9 from me. Go through the posts and the links within them.

Ayesha

Hi gnanabhaskar,

Congratulations on clearing the exam. I too had this question earlier so I had contacted BP for this reason.
Go to your external training information on the BP portal. It will be available there.
If it is not available now, give it a few days. I'm not sure how many, but even then if it is not then you will have to directly contact BP.
Hi...I too haven't received it...can you plz share the contact details of the BP office...and where in the external site will it be present? Been more than 4 weeks haven't received it on my mail or got any notification

VJR

Hi Ayesha,

There is no email or notification for the certification.
After Login to the BP portal -
Navigate to Learning | LMS | On the top left corner 3 horizontal bars (burger icon) -> My Activities -> External Training
Check out if the certificate is available.