Blue Prism - Click on a value stored in Collection and Navigate to a web page and scraping

FrankPereira1B

Hello RPA Enthusiasts,

I'm actually trying to solve this issue since last 2 days and so far I have tried heaps of methods to achieve the objective. But i failed miserably. Please help!!

I have attached pictures - however struck client info thanks

The bot i'm creating would ideally need to;

1. Login to a website using Username and Password - Achieved - (Once you login - You'll see a table with 4 columns (Fixed) however rows would change based on no of items in the table(no if items varies to client to client))

2. Click on a item in column 1 (highlighted item in (ICA.PNG) - the HTML position of this could change as no of rows changes) - which will take you to another web page (FBT.PNG) Importing the table as a collection achieved for ICA.PNG however I do not know how to use the highlighted value in column 1 to navigate to the second web page (FBT.PNG)

3. You'll see similar table with fixed 4 columns and rows (no of rows will change here again) - Scraping the whole table as a collection - Achieved. But again I do not know how to extract highlighted values in FBT.PNG (Again, the position could change here)

Please help me.

Thanks in Advance guys.

Attachments

• ICA.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 76
  • FBT.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 66

harish17

Hi FrankPereira,

In Application Modeller you need to match Path Attribute and Copy that Path in Notepad and select Match type as Dynamic for path Attribute and
use navigate stage to Drag the element you spied and double click the params copy the path in the notepad at the end of the path you will see there are tags called TD(Some number) and TR(Some Number) IF you want to dynamically check the rows, inside TR brackets you needs to pass some Numbers and after that Use decision stage to check the row value whioch you want to click is there or not. if Not use Calculation stage to increment Tr value . Similary TD for columns

In Navigation stage under Data Select Get HTML Attribute>Inputs under Value give as "Value".

FrankPereira1B

Hi FrankPereira,

In Application Modeller you need to match Path Attribute and Copy that Path in Notepad and select Match type as Dynamic for path Attribute and
use navigate stage to Drag the element you spied and double click the params copy the path in the notepad at the end of the path you will see there are tags called TD(Some number) and TR(Some Number) IF you want to dynamically check the rows, inside TR brackets you needs to pass some Numbers and after that Use decision stage to check the row value whioch you want to click is there or not. if Not use Calculation stage to increment Tr value . Similary TD for columns

In Navigation stage under Data Select Get HTML Attribute>Inputs under Value give as "Value".[/QUO

Thanks a lot Harish - It worked like a charm

Mustaqueem Butt

Hi,
I am facing similar issue, it would be great if you can share screen shots of your BP model so I can have better understanding.

Thanks in advance