Blue prism exam

rpaccount

Hi all,

Recently took my blue prism developer exam but failed. Need some advice on data type variables because it seems that i'm getting only 30% right for it.
As for the debugging section. I know what F11 and F10 is but i only got 40% correct.
Can anyone shed some light on the blue prism exam scope?
Would like to take the retest soon.

Thanks!

VJR

Hi all,

Recently took my blue prism developer exam but failed. Need some advice on data type variables because it seems that i'm getting only 30% right for it.
As for the debugging section. I know what F11 and F10 is but i only got 40% correct.
Can anyone shed some light on the blue prism exam scope?
Would like to take the retest soon.

Thanks!
Hi rpaccount,

Have you taken a look at the Scope document yet?
Login to the BP portal | under Learning | Accreditation | Related Documents you will have a pdf for the Developer Accreditation.
This document contains the scope of topics for the exam and it also contains information on the two topics you have enquired for (data type and debugging). Although they are one liner information but they are sufficient enough to understand as to what is expected out of these topics.
Just to let you know having information only on F11 and F10 will not be as enough as using the Ctrl and Shift keys while pressing any of these function keys (Stepping into, Stepping over, Stepping out).

VJR

@wildCat, @rpaccount,

Please do not indulge in sharing of any certification or related questions. This is because Blue Prism has a zero-tolerance approach against such practices.
If found doing so, some of the actions taken are-
  • All your Blue Prism accreditations are revoked.
  • All your Pearson VUE test scores are revoked.
  • You will be banned indefinitely from taking any Blue Prism accreditation exam with Pearson VUE.
For rest of the actions taken refer to their web link below.

https://www.pearsonvue.co.uk/Clients/Blue-Prism.aspx