Blue Prism Mapiex error - "Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access message store"

Dhruv Mutreja

Hi All,

Well I have scenario here. Whenever i try to send an email using mapiex for very first time, the email is sent successfully. But on subsequent email I get this error message:

"Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access message store".

Please respond if anyone has any idea about this.

Hi Dhruv,
I also notice this problem.
I found it as a possible solution to try to disconnect and reconnect the Outlook account, and if you could use the default email profile "Outlook" to send the emails.
I hope that somebody else has another solution and a explanation.

jellebiebaut

Hi Dhruv,

I was facing a similar issue but my Error message was "Failed to access Outbox". Next step what I did was add a wait of 60 seconds and try to resend the email.
My problem was with Outlook, it couldn't handle the queueing of multiple send mails in Outbox folder and so mail was not send successfully.

I don't know if there is a way to check the status of the Outlook Outbox folder.

Hope this helps.

Aeaden

Hi, I am also having this exact same issue. It seemed to happen after updating to Office 365. Has anyone come up with any solution for this?

Leon Zwinderman

Could be possible you installed the MAPIEx in C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate instead of C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate. Reinstal the MAPIEx to the right location and restart BP.

Harsh Sharma

is this issue resolved?
i am also facing the same issue and for resolving this issue, kindly check the mail profiler setting for the same.
-> Go to the control panel and check the mail configration.
-> And update the mail profiler according your code input.

Leon Zwinderman

Hi All,

Well I have scenario here. Whenever i try to send an email using mapiex for very first time, the email is sent successfully. But on subsequent email I get this error message:

"Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access message store".

Please respond if anyone has any idea about this.

Hi Dhruv how did you fix this error?

if we are using MAPI Ex.

Will get this exception if we have secondary profile setup in outlook in Office 2013 and Office 365 as when we open outlook with secondary profile then outlook should popup credential window for that profile. if we did not get credential popup for secondary profile in outlook then MAPI Ex will not work.

Try checking Get Email if its work well then its a secondary profile popup issue