Blue Prism Blue Prism Rising

Robot

BLEEP, BLIP, BLOOP
By: Shail Khiyara

Blue Prism posted another year of exponential growth. I joined the company four months ago as a Chief Customer Officer and it has been an exhilarating growth curve. In this market, it’s getting past lip service and towards passionate action, in serving the customer. Organizations are vying to become digitally transformed. Digitally transformed banks, car companies, retail brands, insurance companies and many more, are on the horizon.

Leading this transformation is RPA and Intelligent Automation technology that is pervasive, non-invasive and gaining rapid adoption. In my time in the software industry, I have not seen an investment to return ratio in less than 12 to 18 months, with time to value starting in 6 to 8 weeks, like I have seen in the RPA market. This congruous trifecta of efficient investment, return on investment, time to value of return is seldom seen in industries.

What’s even more appealing is that this technology is not just driving digital transformation of organizations but the transformation of talent, and the future of work. More on that in my future blogs.

Adoption of Blue Prism’s Digital Workforce Operating System, by the world’s leading brands, has led to over 1 billion transactions completed, is contributing millions of hours of work back to the business and reskilling of talent across the globe. Brands like Prudential, BNY Mellon, Coca Cola, Bechtel, Boeing, Ericsson, Sony Pictures, Honda Motors, Walgreens and many more across multiple vertical industries including manufacturing, financial services, insurance, telecom and retail – have adopted Blue Prism.

In 2017, we closed 238 percent more software deals than the year before, doubled headcount and opened three new offices to accommodate worldwide demand for enterprise-grade secure, scalable and flexible software robots. We welcomed industry heavyweights like Appian, Avanade, Cyberark, Google, IBM and Microsoft into our Technology Alliance Program (TAP) ecosystem; and gathered more than 2,000 customers, partners and influencers in New York, London, Sydney, Tokyo and San Francisco to discuss how they’re using RPA to grow.

For me it’s exciting to see that despite this hypergrowth, we have and continue to remain true to our brand values of professionalism, respect, and integrity. This alchemy permeates through the organization and attracts world class talent. In fact, Forrester Research says, “Blue prism has a strong moral centre.”

Of the many attractors to our business, one of the core one for me was and is – Blue Prism’s authentically enterprise product. It has been architected from day one as an enterprise solution, an authentic platform where IT and Business collaborate, versus many ‘bolted on’ or ‘bespoke solutions’ for each customer, coded as traditional solution delivery, or what I call “frankenstack” solutions – that we and our customers experience in this market.

Adding Software A + Software B + Software C is clearly interesting math and a bolt on solution vs a platform. An integrated platform comprises of the force multiplier effect, essentially leveraging the power of multiple capabilities, integrated together to give a consistent user experience. Blue Prism has been architected this way from day one. Vendors often forget multiplication is not the same as repeated addition. Don’t believe me, then check out Stanford mathematician and NPR’s “Math Guy” Keith Devlin column called “It Ain’t No Repeated Addition” in which he argues against this practice.

Our architecture is one of the many drivers that gets recognition across the industry and in the past several months, Blue Prism has been named to MIT Tech Review’s 50 Smartest Companies for 2017, and Version 6 of our RPA platform has won the 2017 UK Tech awards for its ability to accelerate access to cutting-edge AI, machine learning and cloud capabilities.

As we close out 2017 and look ahead to 2018, I have taken on the role of Chief Marketing and Experience Officer to help deliver a consistent brand experience that starts with a prospect and continues forward throughout the entire customer lifecycle. In this CMXO role, I look forward to driving our marketing efforts and continuing the customer experience work we’ve begun.

I am honoured to be working with such a dedicated, talented team, great customers & exciting prospects and an engaged, growing, sought-after, partner ecosystem.

The post Blue Prism Rising appeared first on Blue Prism.

Continue reading...

naveen

Hi Sidram,

u cant spy in HTML mode, to achieve this you need to spy in OCR mode in region mode.

--Naveen

babu

i am unable to spy irctc user id and password also, can anybody share if you have done irctc

VJR

i am unable to spy irctc user id and password also, can anybody share if you have done irctc
Hi babu, this thread is started as a different topic and continued with a different one :). Can you open a new thread under Blue Prism giving all the details of what have you done so far and what issues are you facing and I will be able to assist you there.