Blue Prism - Surface Automation (Citrix)

kalam shaik

Hi VJR
Am doing work on Surface Automation its working fine but when i am using the wait stage where as usual we have "Check Exist" in DropDown but for Surface Automation the check Exist dont have.If i use the Listed Values for Testing purpose it throws an error. Would you please help me out how would i use Wait stage for surface Automation

Round_Matt

I am trying to launch Citrix Application But the problem is while i am trying to attach its not attaching the file and its failing to attach the error is "There is Error while Syping" PLease help on this situation....

How are you trying to Launch Citrix?
Have you tried the File location i.e (C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe)

Rui Cruz

Hi @soonerorlater

Surface Automation in Blue Prism is achievable. Depending on which version you're using (v5 or v6) it will be more difficult. Both can achieve the desired outcome but SA has been greatly improved in v6.

Generally people tend to find that UiPath is much better equipped to deal with Surface Automation, whereas Blue Prism requires a more technical approach, certainly in v5.

In terms of Automation Anywhere, I don't have enough experience of the tool to provide an informed opinion. Maybe post in the Automation Anywhere forum and see if anyone can advise? :)

Rob

Hello, @RDawson9
Right now I'm trying to do automation through the citrix with surface but I'm having a problem and I would like to know if you could help me
The problem is when I am making the selectors and the image rechecking the RPA can run without problems but when the citrix is turned off and on again it no longer recognizes anything.
I would like to know if you know what is a possible problem?
Note: I do not change resolution or any type of image specification, I simply turn citrix off and on again.
Thank you