BP AD01 certification

Hi Friends,

I have cleared BP AD01 certification but I haven't received certification. How to get the certification after clearing the exam?.. I just got score card in Pearson Vue .

Thanks
Bhaskar

VJR

Hi gnanabhaskar,

Congratulations on clearing the exam. I too had this question earlier so I had contacted BP for this reason.
Go to your external training information on the BP portal. It will be available there.
If it is not available now, give it a few days. I'm not sure how many, but even then if it is not then you will have to directly contact BP.

VJR

Hi deepak.chawla92,

Suggest you to go through the 'Exception Handling' PDF guide on the BP portal which is specifically for this topic.
Also that will help you to prepare for the certification.

kiss4344

Basically exception stage will throw exceptions to it's upper layer where ultimately it will end up in Main page to handle the same, since you are saying here to use that in Main Page which is not the best practice according to Blue Prism.

Sachin_Kharmale

Yes we can use Exception stage on main page of the process but as per blue prism documentation it is not good practice.

if Exception stage throws exception on main page and process is running from control room and exception is not handled properly
so it will cause terminate the process.