Solved BP Lay-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

osman.deveci

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can solve the following issue with the font size and font time:

1511275090820.png
1511275227581.png

Attachments

• 1511275126279.png
    1511275126279.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 39

osman.deveci

Hi Rob,

Thank you! Didn't see that post. My apologies. However, it seems that I have different options. The third step is missing in my compatibility tab. I tried each of them, without result.

1511275867524.png

1511275887315.png

RDawson9

Geek
Staff member
Ah looks like that fix is for Windows 10 and you're on 8.

Try checking the box that reads "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" and then relaunch Blue Prism...

RDawson9

Geek
Staff member
Interesting...I wonder if you need to disable compatibility mode then since Windows 10 isn’t an option...

Hoping vivekram will be along to save the day!

anisjolly

Administrator
Hi @osman.deveci

A long shot but have you tried logging out of Blue Prism and the PC and logging back in before checking to see if the changes have taken effect?

Thanks

vivekram.g

Interesting...I wonder if you need to disable compatibility mode then since Windows 10 isn’t an option...

Hoping vivekram will be along to save the day!

@osman.deveci

To start with:

Check your global display settings. My display settings are as below:
1511320561718.png

You can also try custom scaling which will scale your entire screen.

I think the windows 10 enterprise edition does not have that dropdown under disable display scaling and when you check that, it is setting Application by default.

So try checking both run in compatibility mode > Select Windows XP SP2 and disable display scaling. Remember everytime to close and relaunch the application and check the UI after logging in.

If this does not work uncheck all the options and try checking 640 X 480 resolution but beware, it will change the resolution of the entire screen when you run blueprism.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Vivekram

Status
Not open for further replies.