Browse and upload one document

Amitsahoo

Hi , i have a web application where I need to click on browse and upload a file.,but in any spying mode I am unable to spy that new window where I have to select and upload....
Please give me any suggestions for it

Jitendra

Are these 2 different windows? first one to click "Browse" and then subsequent window to upload? if not - could I request you to share the screenshot of window?
Also, when you try to spy - do you get any error?

Thank you,
Jitendra

Amitsahoo

Are these 2 different windows? first one to click "Browse" and then subsequent window to upload? if not - could I request you to share the screenshot of window?
Also, when you try to spy - do you get any error?

Thank you,
Jitendra
yes both are different window

TatianaE

Hi, I have the same issue when I need to switch to the File Explorer window after the button Browse is pressed. I was able to spy for the Browse button, but I cannot manage in Blue Prism the next step with the File Explorer window to select a file for the second action. Any advice on this? Thank you.

Attachments

• Browse question.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi All ,

Lots of Sites are there where we get this type of problem of uploading leads to altogether different popup which blue prism cannot identify.
Please make a separate object in which make application modular different from previous one which you used for earlier object. Like below give window name as wild card so that it will be easily identify popup window
View attachment 1571051608711.png

now just the textbox and assign the path to download. if still after spy its not working then use global send keys and press "{ENTER}" as last to close the popup.

Hope it will help .
Please let me know if I can help on it.