Calculation Question

Neem71

Hi,
Im new at Blue Prism and have a question about finding a special string in a email body. I´m saving the body to Collection "Items" The body itselves is stored in items.body Then i have a Calculation step to find some numbers in the text after a special word "Store: " My mail body looks like below:

"This is an automated message from Identity Management (IDM) system.
Account created for Hervor Testsson.

Last Name: Testsson
Preferred given name: Hervor
Username Index365: hervor.testsson@test.com
Temporary password: jhkli765
Store: 0998 (TestStoreUK)
Job title: Sales Person

This message was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address. Please do not reply to this message."

I want to save the numbers 998 after "Store: 0"
I hope someone can help me with a expression to solve this

ebueno

Hi,
Im new at Blue Prism and have a question about finding a special string in a email body. I´m saving the body to Collection "Items" The body itselves is stored in items.body Then i have a Calculation step to find some numbers in the text after a special word "Store: " My mail body looks like below:

"This is an automated message from Identity Management (IDM) system.
Account created for Hervor Testsson.

Last Name: Testsson
Preferred given name: Hervor
Username Index365: hervor.testsson@test.com
Temporary password: jhkli765
Store: 0998 (TestStoreUK)
Job title: Sales Person

This message was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address. Please do not reply to this message."

I want to save the numbers 998 after "Store: 0"
I hope someone can help me with a expression to solve this

Hi Neem71
I don't know if you were able to solve your problem. If not, here you are a solution. Please consider I'm replacing the string "(IDM)" internally in the collection to allow the robot to find out the NEXT first parentheses which is the delimited character for extracting the store number
View attachment 1579177224205.png
View attachment 1579177611951.png