Cannot add to collection from GetTable

hypershrimp

Hello,

I am fairly new to Blue Prism and having trouble adding to a collection with GetTable from IE.

On the website, I am able to spy and highlight the entire 'table' but not able to add it to a collection. The error message I get is "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Reader1' on page 'Action 13' - No HTML table found in GetTable call"

Upon looking at the path value, it is not a TABLE, but a FORM:

The path is "/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/FORM(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)" and the tag is "DIV".

What I am only able to achieve is getting the text value from the grid with GetCurrentValue which looks similar to below (bold are the column names):

"Customer ID

N19823734748292

C18792982374648

Task Duration

02:05

01:04

Location ID

NORTH2

CENTRAL1

Distance

Access Interval

13-17

17-21"

A video or solution I have found which may be the solution is a non-English YouTube video (At the 4:47 mark) but following similar steps have not been successful.

Is there a way to grab this 'table' as a collection or as a last resort, transpose the data back into table form in a collection?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

ranga

if the table is structured like below, you might have to use another method for reading the values.
<TD><DIV>My Value</DIV></TD>
If Get Table doesn’t work you could try reading the HTML code of the table and use string manipulation to extract the values

Another alternative method would be to use counters for each row and column of the table, and use these counters in conjunction with a dynamic path attribute to read each cell individually

RPA_Automation

Hello,

I am fairly new to Blue Prism and having trouble adding to a collection with GetTable from IE.

On the website, I am able to spy and highlight the entire 'table' but not able to add it to a collection. The error message I get is "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Reader1' on page 'Action 13' - No HTML table found in GetTable call"

Upon looking at the path value, it is not a TABLE, but a FORM:

The path is "/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/FORM(1)/DIV(3)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)" and the tag is "DIV".

What I am only able to achieve is getting the text value from the grid with GetCurrentValue which looks similar to below (bold are the column names):

"Customer ID

N19823734748292

C18792982374648

Task Duration

02:05

01:04

Location ID

NORTH2

CENTRAL1

Distance

Access Interval

13-17

17-21"

A video or solution I have found which may be the solution is a non-English YouTube video (At the 4:47 mark) but following similar steps have not been successful.

Is there a way to grab this 'table' as a collection or as a last resort, transpose the data back into table form in a collection?

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Hey... While spying the table, please check in application modeller if the type of element is Table. Else, you have two ways.
1. Use Application navigator (below Identify Button) and reach to the table path manually. Once u are there, press select button and u get the exact table path
2. This is relatively easy method. Spy any cell in this table and remove code where it capture table cell from the path attribute. Uncheck class and it should extract the table successfully.

Share the URl with us if its possible. I will try to extract table

Ajayv

I have a data in the form of table (tabular form in web page) but unable to get table into collection , it is throwing time out error , table is dynamic which changes on some particular time

Me and my team is struggling , can anyone please suggest me the way out

Thanks in advance

shayward91

Hey... While spying the table, please check in application modeller if the type of element is Table. Else, you have two ways.
1. Use Application navigator (below Identify Button) and reach to the table path manually. Once u are there, press select button and u get the exact table path
2. This is relatively easy method. Spy any cell in this table and remove code where it capture table cell from the path attribute. Uncheck class and it should extract the table successfully.

Share the URl with us if its possible. I will try to extract table
I have tried option 2 but cant seem to get the table detectable, below is the web path:

/HTML[1]/BODY[1]/TABLE[1]/TBODY[1]/TR[2]/TD[2]/DIV[3]/DIV[1]/DIV[1]/DIV[3]/DIV[3]/DIV[2]/DIV[1]/TABLE[1]/TBODY[1]/TR[1]/TD[1]

Im quite new to this so was unsure what parts to remove, its showing as a table item in element type and class is already unchecked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.