Cannot find table 0 Error

Patnaik14

Hi,
In process studio I have four stage 1. Start 2. Set Server Connection 3. Get Collection 4. End to work with SQL Server.
I want to run an update one query
But whenever I try to run any update query it reflects an error as "Cannot find table 0".
"Select queries" are running fine.
Can anyone please help what is the cause & how resolve this error.
Thank you...

VJR

Hi Patnaik14,

Not sure how your connection and the update query looks like but if you do a web search on "Cannot find table 0" a lot of results are returned. Blue Prism will simply show you the error message from its Error Handler from its .net code. What I'm tying to convey is this error could be outside of Blue Prism and if you find the root of it from the web search results you should be able to get rid of the error. From first look of the results it looks like the reason is the dataset does not have any table and therefore it cannot find table in position 0. For your reference you will find that datasets are referred in the Code stage of 'Get Collection' action. I do not have the necessary infrastructure to check the issue but it may give you a pointer in the right direction.

Patnaik14

Hi VJR,
Thanks for response.

The table data, I imported from System Database to Blue Prism database. I am able to check the table data from Blue Prism database (able to run SELECT ).
Is the problem is with SQL Server Blue Prism database ?

VJR

Hi Patnaik14,

It's hard to tell without taking a closer look at the database structure, tables, etc and the process diagram.
Did you get a chance to do the above suggested activity of researching on the error message and finding out its origin.