can't find "Lanch" properties in the naviagate action of mu busniss object

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello,

In order to Launch, terminate etc...
You have to use Root Element i.e "Order System" not the Log in Window in your case.

absak

thank you, i had found the problem, but i had a problem:

i got a confirmation number but i need to put it into an excel file along with it's product number: so i had made the following sequence:
1-make a collection C1, putting in it the 2 values confirmation number and product code.
2-make two calculation stage: assigning the two value to the collection C1.confirmation number, C1.product code
3-create an instance handel1, open a new workbook from this handle, create a new sheet, put the collection into the Excel file: it looks like this:
View attachment 1535961870781.png

but there is the following error:

Worksheet Not Found : No worksheet was found with the name '"Confirmation Order"' on the workbook '' within the instance with the handle: 1

Last edited:

VJR

thank you, i had found the problem, but i had a problem:

i got a confirmation number but i need to put it into an excel file along with it's product number: so i had made the following sequence:
1-make a collection C1, putting in it the 2 values confirmation number and product code.
2-make two calculation stage: assigning the two value to the collection C1.confirmation number, C1.product code
3-create an instance handel1, open a new workbook from this handle, create a new sheet, put the collection into the Excel file: it looks like this:
View attachment 1821

but there is the following error:

Worksheet Not Found : No worksheet was found with the name '"Confirmation Order"' on the workbook '' within the instance with the handle: 1
Remove the double quotes from the Sheet 1 data item that contains "Confirmation Order"
Make it as Confirmation Order.