Cant Perform Action on Spyed Elements.

Ashlon

Hi Everyone,

First of I would like to thank the Community members for having such a great Forum for RPA(Found some helpful solutions here).
I am having a issue with Blue prism when Automating a web application in Google Chrome. I cannot perform a Mouse click action on a Spyed element, the element gets highlighted properly without any issues but the mouse click action is not getting executed. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Blue prism Version 6.4.2
Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75
Mode of Spying: Browser Mode

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Application Modeller.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 63
  • Highlighted Element.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 59

DrMeister

Is there a reason you want to do mouse click? Is it to then select items from he list? or something else? I have just selected "Select Item" and placed what I need there. Also there is an option "Select" on dropdowns which I found work rather than a mouse click. Guess would be good to know what you want to do once you click the item.

Manikanta

Hi Everyone,

First of I would like to thank the Community members for having such a great Forum for RPA(Found some helpful solutions here).
I am having a issue with Blue prism when Automating a web application in Google Chrome. I cannot perform a Mouse click action on a Spyed element, the element gets highlighted properly without any issues but the mouse click action is not getting executed. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Blue prism Version 6.4.2
Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75
Mode of Spying: Browser Mode

Thanks in advance.

Hey @Ashlon
Jus try that drop-down in AA (UIAA) mode then try again to Check whether it is spied or not.
Then the element must b highlighted.
It will work for sure.