Changing Current Value from Undefined Collections is changing the datatype to "Flag" value

rajesh2627

Friends.. I need a help in below scenario

Step 1: Import CSV file to Collections (Undefined)
Step 2: Read the collection rows using loop
Step 3: Changing the record value (lets say if Age Code field is "B" then change it to "K")

Issue: Age Code Datatype is Text field in Collection. But I am checking the condition using Decision stage and changing the value to "K". Process is executing fine, but in Collection the current value is storing as "False" (Flag Value) instead of "K". Please help me to know what my mistake is?

VJR

Friends.. I need a help in below scenario

Step 1: Import CSV file to Collections (Undefined)
Step 2: Read the collection rows using loop
Step 3: Changing the record value (lets say if Age Code field is "B" then change it to "K")

Issue: Age Code Datatype is Text field in Collection. But I am checking the condition using Decision stage and changing the value to "K". Process is executing fine, but in Collection the current value is storing as "False" (Flag Value) instead of "K". Please help me to know what my mistake is?
Are you by any chance using a Data Item to store the value of K into the Collection? Check if that Data Item is of Flag type.

rajesh2627

Thanks for your reply. No I am not using any data item. Hard coded the K value in Calculation Stage and changing directly into Collection.