Close and Save PowerPoint

bjsrm8

Hello,

I have created my own PowerPoint Object and am having difficulty on a save and close action. My guess is I have the wrong syntax for save. Blue Prism will successfully close the PowerPoint, but will not save. I have copy/pasted VBA code to try and save and have been unsuccessful.

If you have any ideas, I would appreciate your help! Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• codestage.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 38

VJR

Hello,

I have created my own PowerPoint Object and am having difficulty on a save and close action. My guess is I have the wrong syntax for save. Blue Prism will successfully close the PowerPoint, but will not save. I have copy/pasted VBA code to try and save and have been unsuccessful.

If you have any ideas, I would appreciate your help! Thanks in advance.
Hi bjsrm8, have you tried pPres.Save

Out of interest, what does your process do with the PowerPoint object? Are you creating new presentations in an automated way?

bjsrm8

Out of interest, what does your process do with the PowerPoint object? Are you creating new presentations in an automated way?

@nickbell123 Yes. We have a monthly process where data models are created in excel and pasted into a ppt slide. Functionality for our PPT VBO includes: Creating instance, open, show, activating ppt, save and close, count slides, get slide layout, add slide title, and add slide with particular layout. This is the core functionality we need BP to perform.