Code Stage to Read

Hello All,

I am working on a Desktop application (Invoicing), where I am unable to read an amount even after using all the Spy Modes.
Can anyone please help me, how to use code stage to get it done. I am not pretty good in VB.Net.

So it will be really helpful, if anyone also guide what & all things need to cover in VB.Net to be good in Code Stage in Blue Prism.
Thank you all.

Hello,
Can you post some prints of your target application? If you can't use the modes: Win32/UIA/AA, you can always use Region mode to read the specific region and extract the text.
But if you're not working with a Citrix application (application running on a virtual machine), you should be able to spy your desktop application.

Hello,
Can you post some prints of your target application? If you can't use the modes: Win32/UIA/AA, you can always use Region mode to read the specific region and extract the text.
But if you're not working with a Citrix application (application running on a virtual machine), you should be able to spy your desktop application.
Region mode is not working properly as it is reading wrong values most of the time.
Example Instead of " GLDLAZD" BOT read as "GLDI_AZD| "
Instead of "04CX9.1CT" Bot read as "I4CX9. 1 CT" (with spaces)
Instead of "LSVMNWWV" Bot read as "LSVM NWWV"

Any solution for these kind of issue. Not sure when it is reading what kind of values.