collection to web application

MadhuG001

Hello Amlan,

Thanks for responding.
It's a Web Based Application & I am working on BP V6
I have a collection in one page of Object Studio, where I am having random 6 months only.
In next page of Object Studio, I want to pass these values from Collection to a Drop Down button in a Web Page.
The Drop Down button holds all the 12months & my requirement is to get select only the months in the collection.

Thanks again.

Yes then just loop the collection and perform all the action to pass the values to drop down inside loop...Then just pass the values from month column to the Dropdown.
Again dropdown may be a challenge some times you may pass directly using SendKeys or some times you have click on drop down and you may have to go up down based on your month.

MadhuG001

Thanks for responding back.

Could you please elaborate the step you mention "click on drop down and you may have to go up down based on your month"
How to achieve this ?

Sukesh Kumaru

hi all,
How to pass values in a collection to drop down button in web page in BP V6
Thank you.
Hello,
For selecting any values in a Drop-down box, first get all the values using action Get all values (am not sure) it will fetch all the values present in Drop-down box to a Collection.
Then start searching for the required value in that collection and once found send/use this value in Write stage by providing the Drop-down box spied element.
It will select the value you provide.

Good Luck :)