Solved Compare years and get Least value

Hi Folks ,
Thanks in Advance .
In my process I will get 5 or More Date of Births for 1 customer from 1 application , and I have 1 date of birth read from different application.
Now I have to get the date from 5 Date of Births that is near to 1 Date of Birth .
Or
I have got my difference collection ( I mean difference number that was subtracted from one dob to 1 of the 5 DOB ) .
I want to get the least number from that . Please help with this .
If code stage please help with code as I tried not working.
Thanks
Eagerly Waiting for response

Sukesh Kumaru

Perform datediff with all the 5 DOB with 1 DOB and store each result in separate data items and compare which has least value.....

Perform datediff with all the 5 DOB with 1 DOB and store each result in separate data items and compare which has least value.....

Hi Sukesh ,

Thanks for your response , but for date difference I need to give interval time right !
Here the date format will be like 00/00/1964 (example) , I am taking only year and trying to compare, Please help me in this

Thanks
Leela

VJR

Hi polineni.bhargavi,

Since you already have the full date why are you wanting to use only the year?
You can use parameter 9 to get the result in days.

(DateDiff(9, [CollectionName.DateColumn], [Input date]))

Also show the screenshot of your collection where you already have the difference of all dates?

HI Sukesh and VJR ,
Thanks for your replies , I have found solution , I have the years and one year , I have looped years and subtracted the year and got difference in collection and sorted collection in ascending order , :) thank u

Thanks
Leela

Reactions: VJR