Copy Excel charts and Range to Powerpoint in BluePrism

mahendrashinde

Hi,

I need assistance.

I would like to copy excel charts and ranges to existing (already created ) powerpoint slides. I have number of charts and ranges spread across multiple sheets and need to paste in one PPT however in different slides using Blue prism at specific location.

I have tried macro code in VBA. Attached code for reference. However, need to get this in using BluePrism

Appreciate assistance on this

Attachments

• VBACode in Macro.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

mahendrashinde

Hi VJR

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

I have started modifying the code. However, it is giving following compiler errors:-

Getworksheet is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level
GetworkWorkBook is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level
CreateObject is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level

anything to modify from my side ?

Attachments

• Inaccessible error.PNG
    Inaccessible error.PNG
    11.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

VJR

Hi VJR

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

I have started modifying the code. However, it is giving following compiler errors:-

Getworksheet is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level
GetworkWorkBook is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level

anything to modify from my side ?
GetWorksheet and GetWorkbook are functions written as part of the MS Excel VBO.
So you will need to write your new action in the Ms Excel VBO.
I have a made a mention about this in the link.

You need to create a new action page in the MS Excel VBO. This can be a duplicate of any other existing page after making the necessary additions/deletions to it.