Copy selected column of dynamic collection(for run time data in collection) into other collection

sumit

Hi ,
I want to Copy selected column of dynamic collection(i.e data available in collection at run time) into other collection but i am unable to do that i tried this in two ways
1)With the utility collection manipulation split functionality for the collection but it is providing the two collection template which asking value problem is filed value is populated at the run time so i am not able to provide the value.
2)Also try with the column deletion functionality of the blue prism in this i try to delete the not required multiple column but i am able to delete only one column .

Can any one suggest on this thanks in advance

Sukesh Kumaru

I had made simple process to load data from workbook into a collection (Data) and used logic to transfer particular column from that Data Collection to "Final_Collection" Row by Row and then finally used "Append Rows to Collection" action to append rows present in "Final_Collection" to "Final" Collection hence we only one column that which i specified in expression editor as [Data.Rank] to store in "Final_Collection.Rank" on top of it loop this on to "Data" Collection.
PFA screenshot of process logic flow.

Hope you got enough information to solve your usecase.
Please like it.
Thanks & Regards,
Sukesh Kumaru.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 396

solobaz

Hello Sukesh, i am trying to implement your solution to my problem. I have only one row of data with 5 columns. I have Column No. 5 which has values A, B, C.
I want to copy this Column5 to new collection and also want to separate these values into 3 new rows which will contains values A, B and C.
Can you kindly help me with the solution?