Copying only visible cells in Excel using Blue Prism

Nici BP

Hi,

I used autofilter to filter a huge Excel-file. Now I would like to copy some rows with the Action "Copy and Paste Worksheet Range". This is not working for me in the correct way - I would like to copy only the visible, filtered cells.

I was trying to modify the Code Stage of "Copy and Paste Worksheet Range", but do not know how exactly I Need to do it.

Thank you for everything in advance.

LeoLugo

I'm still pretty new to BP so this might not be the most efficient way of completing this task but I would try the following.
1.Get the entire worksheet as a collection
Action->MS Excel VBO->Get Worksheet as Collection
2.Remove Empty Rows (If you need it)
Action->Utility Collection Manipulation->Remove Empty Rows
3.Filter collection
Action->Utility Collection Manipulation->Filter Collection
Hopefully I understood your problem and was able to help you.

Nici BP

Thank you for your help! The advice is great, but my data has half a Million entries. Therefore converting to a Collection is not the most efficient way. I now implemented a Macro, that only copies the active cells of the autofilter and then insert them again as values. So i can Copy and paste worksheet range without having the issue that it is copying rows that are hidden by the autofilter. What dou yout hink about this solution?

Best regards!

Kiran321

Hi Nici can you tell me how you get this.Actually after applying filter i need to copy some cell value to another excel . can you guide me on this?