Could not check if drop down exist in scheduler

Ritansh_Jatwani

Hi @tiger19 ,

It seems you are using a lot of attributes in the application modeller which are not required. Just try using limited set of attributes such as Tag name, input type, Match Index, Path, ID (optional). Try using the above attributes and then run the bot. If you again face issues, please drop a comment.

tiger19

Hi @tiger19 ,

It seems you are using a lot of attributes in the application modeller which are not required. Just try using limited set of attributes such as Tag name, input type, Match Index, Path, ID (optional). Try using the above attributes and then run the bot. If you again face issues, please drop a comment.

I have try to remove the attributes. Working fine when I run it manually. Upon running in scheduler it hit the same part, dropdownHTML not found. Any advice?

View attachment 4.JPG

Ritansh_Jatwani

I have try to remove the attributes. Working fine when I run it manually. Upon running in scheduler it hit the same part, dropdownHTML not found. Any advice?

View attachment 5328
Hi @tiger19 ,

Please uncheck parent URL as well since sometimes the URL keeps on changing in various websites so there should not be any dependency on the parent URL as well. Also, are you using sufficient wait stages to make sure the speed from control room is not that fast that it just by-passes the steps.

Pete_L

I will assume that the DropDownExist wait stage is waiting for the correct screen element. Check it to ensure that it's looking for the correct element. Also, try adding a static 1-second wait stage right before the DropDownExist wait stage. This will allow time for the dropdown to be drawn on the screen before you proceed with checking if it exists. The fact that it works when you step through the code, but not when running it, indicates that it needs this extra time since during the run the screen element may not have enough time to actually be created because running is always faster than stepping.