Different elements but similar actions to perform.

jk0607

I have few actions which perform sequentially its basically field the filed, highlight it, enter the data and hit enter. The elements are different (I mean the fields are different) and the data item are different. I can use the same actions in the object page over and over but to be more efficient as the actions are same but the fields and data are different.Whats the best way to achieve it?

gil.silva

You can use dynamic elements in your Application Modeler. This way, with one single action you can, for example, click on different buttons.
To achieve that, you need to change a specific attribute in the application modeler to Dynamic (usually the "Name" or "Text" attribute). This attribute should be the one which makes possible to differentiate between two buttons, for example.
Then, in your object layer, insert a Navigate stage where you can put your dynamic element and select "Params". There you should put a Data Item (Text/Number) which will be your unique identifier. This data item should be an Input in your action.

Hope it helps.

jk0607

Thanks for responding. Yes, I realized this and it work but some times its not working. No sure what is causing that issues. Also, wanted to try if is there any other efficient way it could. I was looking on a bit complex idea to loop in things but not sure.
I used to work on 6.3 V before now I'm working on 5.5V so I feel its because of the versions efficiency interacting with the applications and IE working with it which is a much older version. Everything feels so ancient for me. Just a thought.