Done with BP training, wanna get some project for hands on

Ayesha

Hi All...I'm done with all the training and stuff..now wanna get some good hands on by taking up a project. Can anybody here suggest what is the best way to get hold of a project , so I get a clear understanding and will be able to crack interviews more confidently..??

Would really appreciate your suggestions!!

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello Ayesha,
SAP user creation automation, go through the screens of SU01 and spy using Sap mode and automate it.
If you had any doubt, please reach me out.

VJR

Hi All...I'm done with all the training and stuff..now wanna get some good hands on by taking up a project. Can anybody here suggest what is the best way to get hold of a project , so I get a clear understanding and will be able to crack interviews more confidently..??

Would really appreciate your suggestions!!
Hi Ayesha,

Not sure if you have gone through and completed the exercise in the Blue Prism Foundation Course pdf. If not then that is a good place to start. Along side, from an interview perspective having at least a Blue Prism Accredited Developer certification will have greater weightage on your Resume. Also while preparing for the certification you will learn yourself so much such that it will become easy to crack the interviews.

rpabp

Hi @VJR ,

Can you please provide the link for Blue Prism Foundation Course pdf. And also pls suggest me, what is the approach for certification.

VJR

Hi rpabp,

The topics, questions, timing, materials for the certification are referred under Post #9 here. You will find all the required information in those 2 pdfs including registration details. Registration information is also posted by one of our members in the link below.
http://rpaforum.net/threads/blue-prism-developer-certification.942/post-2755

Since I've received the Foundation course material from the trainer, I do not know where it is available. May be it is available with registered organizations and authorised training partners. Probably you may search it and see on the Blue Prism portal or someone who has this information on the forum can help you out on where it is available.

Ayesha

Hi Ayesha,

Not sure if you have gone through and completed the exercise in the Blue Prism Foundation Course pdf. If not then that is a good place to start. Along side, from an interview perspective having at least a Blue Prism Accredited Developer certification will have greater weightage on your Resume. Also while preparing for the certification you will learn yourself so much such that it will become easy to crack the interviews.
Hey VJR!!
Firstly,thankyou for taking out time and replying,really appreciate it. I have finished my foundation course and will be taking up the certification very soon.However want to find out if there is some option out there that could give me an exposure to a real time project so I can become more proficient in it.

VJR

Hey VJR!!
Firstly,thankyou for taking out time and replying,really appreciate it. I have finished my foundation course and will be taking up the certification very soon.However want to find out if there is some option out there that could give me an exposure to a real time project so I can become more proficient in it.
Hi Ayesha, I am unaware of any real-time projects to work on. If you come across something do let me know too :).

shukla.deep

Hey VJR!!
Hi Ayesha,

Have you attempted the RPA developer certification? If yes please guide me as I am also planning to do.

Thanks,
Deep