Dynamic column value in Blueprism

anjali2111993

Hi,
I am trying to move one collection's single column value to another new collection(let's say collectionB), for doing this I am using calc stage where data is passed one after the another.
In the calc stage I have added the <CollectionA.columnname1> and move it <CollectionB.Columnname> but here in CollectionA.columnname1, columnname1 is dynamic, it's value is a today's date (6/20) , I tried concatenation to create CollectionA.6/20 but it's taking it as a string and passing the same value to the collectionB instead of taking the 6/20 column name of the collection A.

Suggest how can I resolve this?

Thanks,
Anjali

anjali2111993

append column (text) to which collection ? CollectionA is already having that column , what I need is while selecting the column my logic should be capable enough to handle the dynamic values of the columnname like 6/20,6/21....

VJR

Hi anjali2111993,

You can get all the column names first (into a collection) and then loop through that list of column names.
Shown in Post #2 here. In your case when looping through the list of column names you can add a Decision stage and check whether the column name is today's date and only then copy the value of that column.

Neeraj

VJR could be right .
As there is not a single approach for this.
You can also try this:
First read the collection field and rename it lets say "Date".
Now you know the column name .
Now loop through the second collection and append values in first collection .
At last again rename the first collection field.
Hope this helps.

kalam shaik

HI
Am having a 3 Collections associated with Queue Names like wise Colletion1 having Queue1 name like wise Collection3 having Queue3. i Need to load the data after each collection.