Dynamically pick Item name and Item price

waziaks

Hi There,

I was trying to pull the data from Amazon website of any item (Shoes) and wanted to save them in excel. So, the issue which I am facing that while running the loop it keeps giving me the same value ideally it should dynamically give me the item price and item value for rest of the items. I believe i have missed something in application modeller. I've attached the screen print of application modeller with screen print of collection.

Kindly suggest

Thanks
waziaks

Attachments

• price.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 32
  • collection_price.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 29

sivagelli

The issue is Path is not receiving Dynamic value, so it is returning same Value every time.

The Path has to be build Dynamic and has to be passed in the Loop. To make the Path receive dynamic values, choose Dynamic instead of Equal for the Match Type column. And follow the steps in Post

Hi There,

I was trying to pull the data from Amazon website of any item (Shoes) and wanted to save them in excel. So, the issue which I am facing that while running the loop it keeps giving me the same value ideally it should dynamically give me the item price and item value for rest of the items. I believe i have missed something in application modeller. I've attached the screen print of application modeller with screen print of collection.

Kindly suggest

Thanks
waziaks
Your element attributes do not change as you loop. So it will keep getting values from the same element again and again. Depending on the application you may need to change the path attribute or match index. You could use a calculation stage to increment a data item then pass that dynamically to the element.

waziaks

how to increase value by 1 inside the application modeller. In attached screenshot my match index value is 1. I tried to increase that value by adding calculation stage but nothing happened. Also i tried to make dynamic instead of equal then my 1 count got degraded and caught by recover stage. Is there any way to increase a value of match index by 1 with the loop?

Attachments

• match index dynamic.PNG
    7.9 KB · Views: 20
how to increase value by 1 inside the application modeller. In attached screenshot my match index value is 1. I tried to increase that value by adding calculation stage but nothing happened. Also i tried to make dynamic instead of equal then my 1 count got degraded and caught by recover stage. Is there any way to increase a value of match index by 1 with the loop?
Change Match Type in Application Modeller to Dynamic for your element. Create a data item which represents the match index value. In the Navigate/Read/Write stage there is a Params button which allows you to choose the data item for the dynamic element.

With a loop and a calculation stage to increment your match index you should be able to do it.

waziaks

Hi
Same thing I did and able to run it dynamically. Thanks for all the help.

Now I am calling my program (which is in object) into studio. it giving me the attached error. I've cleared all the entries from Queue management but still receiving the same error.

Attachments

• BP error.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 14

waziaks

I've tried the above suggested steps but still facing the same error. I've cleared all the entries from session management and work queue. Now nothing is pending. Also, I've tried all three Run Mode options but no luck, still i am getting the same error "Resource is too busy to run that process". Now what possibly could be the reason for this?

sivagelli

1. Try running a different process on the same resource that is throwing the error.
  2. Try running the Process you are facing trouble assigning a different machine

Post back your comments...