Email Error

vinay

What is the solution for the following error,initially it worked perfetly but after a day its showing error

Attachments

• AA.png
    AA.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 25

VJR

Hi vinay,

Didn't hear back your responses on the other thread that is left opened on Excel doubts.

What are your email configuration details for the process?

vinay

Hi vinay,

Didn't hear back your responses on the other thread that is left opened on Excel doubts.

I am really sorry for that All suggestions i hav followed and worked perfectly,thank you for your kind help.Once again i am really apolozising you.
Thank you

Reactions: VJR

vinay

H
Hi vinay,

Here i am attaching the Screen shots of Email Configuration

Attachments

• Mail1.png
    Mail1.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Mail2.png
    Mail2.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 10

VJR

Hi vinay,

Can you try once with SMTP Port: 465 and post back what happens with the exact error.

VJR

okay, switch it back to 587.
Everything looks fine with your configuration.
I hope you have tried setting 'Allow less secure apps' in this video here.
While you continue your conversation here so that someone who has come across this error may be able to assist you, I suggest that you do a web search on "the smtp server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated 5.5.1".
This error appears to be common to all programming languages while sending an email and there are lots of articles on this. Probably you may come up with some solution.

vinay

okay, switch it back to 587.
Everything looks fine with your configuration.
I hope you have tried setting 'Allow less secure apps' in this video here.
While you continue your conversation here so that someone who has come across this error may be able to assist you, I suggest that you do a web search on "the smtp server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated 5.5.1".
This error appears to be common to all programming languages while sending an email and there are lots of articles on this. Probably you may come up with some solution.
Yeah its working now,but dont know the reason why it did'nt worked,but i am getting new error now look at the attachmts.....but whn i open it shows empty i am using add row action to add the rows to the collections

Attachments

• MAil3.png
    MAil3.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 7

VJR

Make sure you are adding a blank row and also adding data to it.
Hope you are checking the Current values (last tab) after opening the collection.

amitchaudhary

Yeah its working now,but dont know the reason why it did'nt worked,but i am getting new error now look at the attachmts.....but whn i open it shows empty i am using add row action to add the rows to the collections

Hi Vinay, How you resolved the Send Email error "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.5.1 Authentication Required. Learn more at".

Please post the solution