execution with various browser is possible with blueprism?

Raja

Hi,
i have an doubt if i spy an element in an browser (Internet Explorer). will i have an option to execute in another browser (Google Chrome) in blueprism? if so, how?

VJR

Hi Raja,

When we spy an element we need to give the path of the browser in the Application Modeller wizard which would be that of "iexplore.exe".
So I doubt when you run the process it will open in another browser. You can research more if this can be done by explicitly launching the Chrome browser and then making use of Attach/Detach.

Hi Aparna,
In Blueprism we can spy and execute the actions in the same browser. It means at the time of identifying the elements by application modeller we will provide the url of the browser. Blueprism will just use the provided browser address to identify the elements and execute the process.

Aparna

Hi Aparna,
In Blueprism we can spy and execute the actions in the same browser. It means at the time of identifying the elements by application modeller we will provide the url of the browser. Blueprism will just use the provided browser address to identify the elements and execute the process.

Hi Ramya,
Thank you...