From Excel to collection

subhash

Hi Team,
I have 30 excel files , in which each excel consists of one row and 3 columns(with column names as SNO , Pending, Completed, To be processed) and there is only one row of data (like 1(SNO) ,389(pending),203(completed)900(to be processed),.. My requirement is to open all the 30 files and get the data into a single collection(need to open first file get into collection, open second file get data into collection,....)

Could anyone help me in this

Regards
Subhash

crazisingh

Are all the excel files in one folder?

You can get all the files name in that folder using excel extension(.xls etc). Then loop on that file name collection, open each excel file, get row and append it to a master collection.

Jiri.Hurda

it looks more like work for Excel Power Query to combine all excels into one table.
Have a robot just to refresh table to get new data from new excels and load final table into collection. :) It will be waaaay faster.

subhash

it looks more like work for Excel Power Query to combine all excels into one table.
Have a robot just to refresh table to get new data from new excels and load final table into collection. :) It will be waaaay faster.

Hi,
could you please explain it..i am unable to get you
Thx