Getting additional columns when reading data from a HTML table using GET TABLE command

Hi,

I'm trying to get the data from an HTML Table using GET TABLE property and storing it in a collection. The collection is getting added with 2 additional columns one at the start and one at the end which is not desired. Please do suggest what is to be done...

PFA

Thanks,
Babjee.

Attachments

• Table Data.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Table Data2.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 20
Hi Babjee,

You can remove those column by using the Collection Manipulation action of delete column or make collection if you are sure column1,column xyz will exists always in the main parent collection and use Delete Columns action which will delete all and further you can you accordingly to you use.

Happy Helper
Shikhar

Hi Babjee,

You can remove those column by using the Collection Manipulation action of delete column or make collection if you are sure column1,column xyz will exists always in the main parent collection and use Delete Columns action which will delete all and further you can you accordingly to you use.

Happy Helper
Shikhar

Hi Shikar,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Ideally the collection should be having the same number of rows and columns as of the HTML table right. But why is this appending two additional columns?

It comes @Babjee some time despite correctly spied . Just remove those column and use the collection according to your requirement

Manikanta

Ya shikhar it will come exactly we need know how he spied, for that case only i asked him his browsing details, then i can try and resolve his issue.