Global Send Keys and Send Key Events

Hi all,

I'm trying to use send keys to zoom in to a page but can't seem to figure it out. The page is not a webpage, but a citrix remote screen. I've tried "^{ADD}" hoping that would solve it but had no luck.

Thanks

I have a string variable that contains a url. It works most of the time, except when I use global send key events to navigate an existing open Chrome window.
In that case if the system keyboard layout is 'US English' then it types '/3' instead of '/#'.
The robot environment by default is set to US English keyboard layout.

I wonder why this happens? As far as I know the forward slash is not a special character to the global send keys events.
The '/#' is in the middle of the URL, and everything else is typed correctly.
Globals send keys events activates the browser navigation with F6 and having typed it, it sends the URL with {Enter}. So everything works, except the middle, where it is supposed to just type literally the /#.

Any ideas?

I have a string variable that contains a url. It works most of the time, except when I use global send key events to navigate an existing open Chrome window.
In that case if the system keyboard layout is 'US English' then it types '/3' instead of '/#'.
The robot environment by default is set to US English keyboard layout.

I wonder why this happens? As far as I know the forward slash is not a special character to the global send keys events.
The '/#' is in the middle of the URL, and everything else is typed correctly.
Globals send keys events activates the browser navigation with F6 and having typed it, it sends the URL with {Enter}. So everything works, except the middle, where it is supposed to just type literally the /#.

Any ideas?
That's how send key events work. GSK Events in Blue Prism simulate the keyboard.
You will need to do a SHIFT+3 to send #

To type a URL > use send keys instead of send key events