Google chrome radio button issue

Shweta

hi,
facing issues with spying in google chrome application.

there is a radio button in website which i have spied and changed the type from web element to "radio button". But when i am using click or select on that, the radio button is not getting selected.

Also, when i am highlighting it, it is taking some outer area also, which could be the reason bot is sending click on end points.

i cannot share the screenshot as that is client application. can anyone share their inputs on this pls?

There are no other spying modes available apart from browser mode and region mode.

Thanks

Pete_L

It appears that the radio button you want to click is in a group of 2 or more radio buttons (which is common), and that you have mistakenly selected the group element. Examine the spying of the radio button element and ensure that only the inner area is highlighted. It might take very precise mouse movements to get to that inner area. You should be able to see the outer area highlighted, then move the mouse cursor inwards by a very tiny bit again and again until the inner area is highlighted, and capture that area. Check the element's attributes to select the smallest set of attributes that will allow BP to find that inner area. The click or select actions should now work.

Shweta

The application seems to be in Java.. How can i use invoke JS fragment and insert JS actions to click on element?