Grouping Collection

haribabu k

Hi Team

Apart From my work I have to Group a Collection .with a specific Column.

I Have a Collection with three Fields (shipment_number,Date,PO_number) And I have to Load this file to Blueprism collection
And I have to Delete "date" column and create a New Collection with the Fields (Shipment_number,Po_number). After That I have to Group The collection With "Shipment_number".And then result Collection have to be loaded to work Queue With Item Key as Shipment_number

Sukesh Kumaru

Yes, you can do this...
1) First of all to delete "Date" Column from collection use "Utility Collection Manipulations" and Action as "Delete Column" resultant collection will be stored in other collection which has only (Shipment_number,Po_number) as you said.

2) Grouping the Collection means your requirement is to concatenate both the fields i.e (Shipment_number,Po_number) into (Shipment_number) one field, and yes this can be achieved by using calculation stage "[Data.Shipment_number]&[Data.Po_number]" and store it into a new collection (by looping) and load it into work queue by add to queue.

or else your intention is to delete "Po_number" also from the collection use same process for delete column, finally you can load this to work queue.

Hope you got enough information.

Thanks,
Sukesh Kumaru.