HELP WITH GLOBAL SEND KEYS

kriveros

Hi, i'm new in Blueprism and i have a problema with the "Global Send Keys" method.

I want just to press the "down" + "enter" keys.
I have this at this "<{DOWN} {ENTER}>{DOWN}" but i dont know if is fine... HELP!!

VJR

Hi kriveros,

I assume you want to first press DOWN and then ENTER as I don't think any application would have DOWN + ENTER pressed simultaneously?

If so add as below separate entries in the Navigate stage with the root application name selected at its left hand side.

1525996955744.png

The first entry has "{DOWN}" in its parameter as shown above and the second one has "{ENTER}".
If Global Send Key Events doesn't work then try with Global Send Keys.

sakura_killua

Hello,

I also have problem with Global Send Key Method.

I want to press page down keyboard, so I input the text value "{PGDN}" but it doesn't work. Could you please advise how to solve this?

Thanks.

VJR

Hello,

I also have problem with Global Send Key Method.

I want to press page down keyboard, so I input the text value "{PGDN}" but it doesn't work. Could you please advise how to solve this?

Thanks.
Hi sakura_killua,

The command for page down you have written is correct. For Sendkeys to work many other factors need to be right.

If you have tried with GSK also try with GSK Events.
It is necessary that the right application has the focus before sending the keys. So correctly activate the application.
Or spy the correct area where page down works and then use it.
Also refer Post #7 and onwards from this link.

sakura_killua

Hi sakura_killua,

The command for page down you have written is correct. For Sendkeys to work many other factors need to be right.

If you have tried with GSK also try with GSK Events.
It is necessary that the right application has the focus before sending the keys. So correctly activate the application.
Or spy the correct area where page down works and then use it.
Also refer Post #7 and onwards from this link.

Hi VJ, your solution works. Thanks for your advice