hot wo execute my js script into a website

aronzxc

Hello guys, how can i execute my created javascript into some website using automation anywhere, should i use the "Run Script" command or "Execute Javascript Function" under the web recorder command?

Jing Chen

please using "Insert JS" and Invoke JS" in Navigate Stage. Please refer to screenshot.

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 256

VJR

We are on Automation Anywhere forum though not in blue prism
Hi yako314, I've deleted the post since it is not relevant to this thread and also that I've figured out the way to resolve the issue in question.

Hi yako314, I've deleted the post since it is not relevant to this thread and also that I've figured out the way to resolve the issue in question.
Hi VJR, can you share how can I execute a JS Script in a webpage? I am interested in running a simple "document.getElementsByClassName".

Tks a lot

VJR

Hi VJR, can you share how can I execute a JS Script in a webpage? I am interested in running a simple "document.getElementsByClassName".

Tks a lot
Hi maurowencelewski,

Not sure which RPA tool you are referring to, but I deleted my post because it was about Blue Prism and this thread is for AA. Not sure about the solution in AA but if you are looking for BP then it is in the initial posts of this same thread.