How to achieve if a browser is already launched

Divija

When am trying to launch the browser which is already launched by the blue prism object, i am able to see the below error, how to achieve this error if the application is already running. and the same issue with the internet connectivity when there is no connectivity,please assist me how can i achieve this two issues.

Attached two screen shots for reference.

View attachment 1548230038937.png

MetVonghiran

Here's what I did in mine.

1) Use action stage "Utility-General", "Process Exists" that would give you whether the process is already running or not (assuming you don't have multiple numbers of the same application opened). I believe your case would be "iexplore"?

Follow that with a decision stage, if already existed then assuming it's already launched. You can then move to step 2 to check whether Blue Prism is attached to the application or not.

2) Use read Stage and get the highest hierarchy of the element (that should be the application root), there should be "Is Connected" in read stage. Use "Is Connected" to determine whether Blue Prism is attached to the application yet. If it doesn't attach it.

That should do it.

Regards,
Met Vonghiran