How to Activate a Web Application in Process Studio

jassi_123

Hello Team,

I have designed a process for creating MS-Teams in Blueprism. Whenever a MS-Team is created then my process create a TickIT for it as well. Once TickIT is created then I used to close the TickIT. Now I am wondering to Launch TickIT during the start of my process so that I don't have to open TickIT again and again. So is there any way available like whenever one MS-Team is created then I can activate the existing open TickIT window in front of my screen in process studio. This will save a great amount of time.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards,
(Jaspreet Singh)

VJR

Spy the border portion of the IE window using Win32 mode and then activate the window using 'Activate Application' in the Navigate stage. If multiple windows are returned by Blue Prism instead of the desired window then first try using the same object else you might have to use a separate object, give the correct Window Title and then spy the IE window. Then attach to this object whenever you want to activate that window. Once done reattach back to the original object.

VJR

I do not know if Blue Prism supports Outlook 2016 or not but it will also depend on several factors like how you are spying
- Whether the Outlook is launched from an executable or you need to attach to an already running instance
- What window title you have provided and what is the process name given
- How does the Application Modeller look like
- Whether you are spying it with the current object which was for some other purpose in Outlook or a new Object, etc.

BenKaba2

View attachment 1542404420747.png
Hey
I built a process which download an excel file by clicking the save button. It work perfectly in object studio, but when I tried to run the process in the control room the bot can not see the "save" button and click on it. I spied the popup screen in Win32 mode and the "save" button in AA mode, but still it does not work in control room. this is the error message i am getting

11/16/2018 3:30:01 PM ACTION: Stage:'VGApp', RESULT:ERROR: Internal : Failed to perform step 2 in Navigate Stage 'Navigate14' on page 'Select_Calendar' - Unable to match any Active Accessibility elements to the supplied query terms (text)