Hi Shikar,Hi @spartan,
Follow below steps :-
1. Configure the email service using the Email Service.
View attachment 4690
2. Use give which folder you want to read the mail from and filters accordingly .
View attachment 4691
3. After above step you will get the collection as Results . apply some Filter as your requirement if any and then use the action Get Message details
View attachment 4692
4. After above steps you will get all attachment name , no of attachment in the email and its body , sender email address. then use the Save Attachement mail action and iterate with AttachmentNames collection
View attachment 4694
5. In the out put of this you will get the attachment path where it will download and then you can use according to the use where you wanna use.
Please let me know if any help needed .