How to choose cell range when column has been filtered

Russygrl

Hey guys thanks in advance for your help! With the help of VJR :))) I was able to get access the menu item on the filter dropdown, I got sidetracked with a hosts of other issues and so I'm just now getting back to dealing with Excel again. Now that I have my columns sorted, I need to copy and paste it onto another sheet within the same workbook. I am following the instructions in the attached labeled CopyPasteInst.png. When entering my range in the Excel subtasks, I'm having a difficulty in selecting the range because as you can see by the image labeled FilteredColumnNumbers.png, the column numbers are not in consecutive order. For the first cell value I tried something such as E4 + 1, since it's the fourth column I want to copy but of course that didn't work. Then I used the actual values and received a message that it exceeded the maximum number of loops (20). Ok, then I changed the range so that it would only have 20 rows to work with, I knew I was going to get the same message as before and sure enough I did. I've also attached my code snippet, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Attachments

• CopyPasteInst.PNG
    37 KB · Views: 16
  • FilteredColumnNumbers.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
  • codeSnippet.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 15