How to click the multiple links of webpage in a loop by finding common properties.

Amol

The requirement is I am retrieving multiple links of same webpage through data table.I have to click all links of webpage in a loop one after another.First click one link do same data validation come back to original position and click another link. To click the multiple links i require to make links selector dynamic or reqired to find common properties among the all links.

I am posting two sample link properties as below.

First Link

<html app='chrome.exe' title='CPQ Staging Product Line: NX-5070-G5 ~ Salesforce - Performance *' />
<webctrl aaname='NX-5170-G5, 1 Nodes' parentid='a8L0x0000004CAG_00N32000003JNL4_body' tag='A' />

Second Link

<html app='chrome.exe' title='CPQ Staging Product Line: NX-5070-G5 ~ Salesforce - Performance *' />
<webctrl aaname='NX-5170-G5, 1 Nodes (All Flash)' parentid='a8L0x0000004CAG_00N32000003JNL4_body' tag='A' />

Screenshots.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 45

VJR

Hi Amol, did you intend to post this in the UiPath forum instead of the Automation Anywhere forum.

Emiranda

Hi everyone, i have a similar problem, instead i need to click on the oldest link
Example:

Link1: uptateNumber12
Link2: uptateNumber10
Link3: uptateNumber8

in this case i need to recognize the smallest number and click on it, but it can change, maybe there's only one link, or two, or four, it depends how many updates are in the task. is there a form to recognize the oldest by id or something? i know i can use dynamic xpath attributes but first i need to know how many links are in this table

Greetings