How to delete all the data from queue, when it is in locked state.

How to delete all the data from queue, when it is in locked state. I tried to give select all to delete the queue,but still I am not getting the delete option inside,please help me to solve on this issue,i have mentioned it on below.

Attachments

• queue unlockdelete queue.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 70
  • queue-exceptionoccur.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 50

Manikanta

How to delete all the data from queue, when it is in locked state. I tried to give select all to delete the queue,but still I am not getting the delete option inside,please help me to solve on this issue,i have mentioned it on below.

Hey @gunadmtdomains
if u want to delete those Queue items, First refresh everthing.
Then make them mark as exception and then try to delete them.
Queues will b deleted otherwise logoff from ur bp and login again refresh total bp and Then make them mark as exception and then try to delete them.
This will work surely.

Hi @Manikanta
I have tried to referesh and also tried to logoff my bp,then again tried the process to delete the queue data, I am not getting that mark as exception,which is already hided in my queue. i have shared my image.

Attachments

• queue-selectall.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 53

Manikanta

try to run same queue again and Then make them mark as exception and then try to delete them

Last edited:
Simple steps to delete the locked queue items
1. First select all those items and right click unlock it.
2. mark all above selected into exception
3. right click above selected and delete it
4. refresh queue to see the difference

Shweta

Unlock option is not enabled, because as I can see in your screenshot, you have selected both locked and Pending Items.. Select only the locked items and then unlock them.

Pete_L

Loop through the queue and for each item use the Work Queues VBO's Unlock Item action to unlock the item. Then, it will probably go to exception status. If so, go to the next item and do the same. If it doesn't go to Exception, then mark it as Exception now. After the loop finishes, use the Work Queues VBO's Delete Processed Items action to delete all of them. Keep in mind that this action will delete all items in the queue with Completed and Exception status. There is no need to loop through the queue to use this action.

The fact that you have items being worked in the queue and left in locked status indicates that your automation design is incorrect. After an item is worked, it should be marked as Completed or Exception before getting the next work item to process. Doing so will unlock the item. Make sure you're doing that in your main processing loop.