How to format nested collection in Blue Prism

oleander

Hello,
I am retrieving some information with Blue Prism from one API, and I receive a collection as the output. The problem is that I do not want my collection to look like this. I want to receive one collection with one row where I will have all of the employees listed, not 1 employee per 1 collection. Now I'm getting a collection with many nested collections, and each of them has 1 row. I tried to use a loop with utility collection manipulation - Copy rows and also Collections - Copy Rows but it did not work. Could anyone tell me, how can I format my collection to get only 1 collection with all of the information in it, please?
Best regards

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 47
@oleander Please use the loop and try to assign the inner collection to temporary collection and assign it to one new collection for the 1st instance of the loop. For the 2nd instance try to assign the inner collection to temporary collection and append the temporary collection to the new collection mentioned in the 1st instance.

Eg:
For the 1st instance of loop assign the inner collection to "Temporary collection" and assign the "Temporary collection" to new collection called "Final Collection".
For the next upcoming instances assign the inner collection to "Temporary collection" and append the "Temporary collection" to "Final Collection".