How to get the SAP dll

Task

Hello folks,

Currently, I need to work with SAP using metabots in Automation Anywhere. Could any one suggest where we can find SAP dll. Can we find this in our SAP setup file if not please provide your valuable suggestions.

Task

Hello Folks,

Could you please suggest what is the name of the SAP dll should we need to use in Metabot.

goaa

Where is this file? because i installed the plugin, AASAPPluginInstallation in AA v11 , but i can't find the file SapGUIScript.dll. Does it possible any doc about that ? thanks.

g444ran

Where is this file? because i installed the plugin, AASAPPluginInstallation in AA v11 , but i can't find the file SapGUIScript.dll. Does it possible any doc about that ? thanks.
Can you please guide me on how to install SAP plugin for Automation Anywhere.

goaa

Can you please guide me on how to install SAP plugin for Automation Anywhere.

You have to install the AASAPPluginInstallation.exe, include with the AA client package and use the DLL with a metabot..

Hope this helps!

Regards.!

duynd9

You have to install the AASAPPluginInstallation.exe, include with the AA client package and use the DLL with a metabot..

Hope this helps!

Regards.!
hi. goaa

i cant find AASAPPluginInstallation.exe in AA client package, u can teach me path? pls
sorry, my english not good!

adebroise

RPA Ninja
Staff member
Hi,

It is not permitted to share rpa vendors intellectual property on the forum. Sharing files from the vendors applications may result in a ban.

Kind regards,
Anthony