How to handle dynamic DIV values ?

Hi
Hi @mylearningmanager

You actually need to use the Dynamic Match Type attribute in the Application Modeller.

- Find the element you would like to interact with in Application Modelletr
- Locate the Path attribute
- Mark the Match checkbox and set the Match Type to Dynamic
- Click Apply and OK

Depending on your interaction with the application - if you're reading/writing or interacting with more than one field - then you will need to use a Calc stage to generate a path and use the Result from the Calc stage within the Parameters of the Read / Write / Navigate stage.

When you open one of these stages up and fill in your 'element' input, you'll see 3 dots to click on to provide a Dynamic value.

Hope this helps to get you on the right path.
Hi Sir, I have Input Fields in Enter Invoice Form in Invoicely Website. I want to Enter Excel Sheet Product Details in Enter Invoice Form. I am using HTML Mode for Spying All Elements. I am using Loop for Entering Products Items in Form. I have made Path as dynamic in Application Modeller.

How to Use Path Attribute in Loop for Entering All Product Items in Enter Invoice Form? Actually I tried with Match Index making it dynamic biut it is just working for First Line. All Inputs are getting input in First Input Name and Description Form in Enter Invoice Form.
I am sending The Screenshot of Enter Invoice Form and Dynamic Path Values.

1 st Line Input Path is -: /HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(5)/main(1)/DIV(2)/SECTION(1)/FORM(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/UL(2)/LI(1)/UL(1)/LI(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TEXTAREA(1)
2nd Line Input Name and Description Path is-:
/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(5)/main(1)/DIV(2)/SECTION(1)/FORM(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/UL(2)/LI(2)/UL(1)/LI(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TEXTAREA(1)
3rd Input Name and Description is-:
/HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(5)/main(1)/DIV(2)/SECTION(1)/FORM(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/UL(2)/LI(3)/UL(1)/LI(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TEXTAREA(1)

Attachments

• Work_Flow_of_Reading_Products_Values_from_Excel_Sheet.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Flow_of_Read_Product_Item_Data_and_Write_Product_Data_.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 47
  • New_Invoice_Input_Description_Screenshot.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Second_Value_Getting_Replaced_in_First_Input_Field_Screenshot.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 41

peterNicola

Hi @mylearningmanager

You actually need to use the Dynamic Match Type attribute in the Application Modeller.

- Find the element you would like to interact with in Application Modelletr
- Locate the Path attribute
- Mark the Match checkbox and set the Match Type to Dynamic
- Click Apply and OK

Depending on your interaction with the application - if you're reading/writing or interacting with more than one field - then you will need to use a Calc stage to generate a path and use the Result from the Calc stage within the Parameters of the Read / Write / Navigate stage.

When you open one of these stages up and fill in your 'element' input, you'll see 3 dots to click on to provide a Dynamic value.

Hope this helps to get you on the right path.

^
| that is a life saver thank you very much :)

a_nas

Hi,
Would you guys know how to input the expression to dynamical change the path:
/HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[4]/DIV[1]/DIV[3]/DIV[1]/SECTION[1]/DIV[1]/H2[1]/A[1]
/HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[4]/DIV[1]/DIV[3]/DIV[1]/SECTION[2]/DIV[1]/H2[1]/A[1]
/HTML[1]/BODY[1]/DIV[4]/DIV[1]/DIV[3]/DIV[1]/SECTION[3]/DIV[1]/H2[1]/A[1]

pls help :)

rahinik

Hi, Can anyone help me to read the value from the dynamic webpage? For Eg Form is filled with values, sometimes it is in the "First name field value text box is in 1st element, sometimes in 3rd element, sometimes in 2nd element". how to read the exact field value.